Action plans, insider tips, and unique resources to
help leaders maximize their impact.
It's the job of leaders in your organization to keep everyone engaged on safety issues, yet fatigue, apathy, and life stresses blur employees' focus and block their attention. For many employees, safety is someone else's problem, something easily taken for granted. And that's an attitude that leads to accidents. Richard Hawk's proven solution? Learn how to leverage the power of personal leadership, sell people on the benefits of your safety program, and keep everyone motivated and inspired. Create a vibrant safety culture that everyone buys into.
Tune-Ups and Tools Your Leaders Need Now!
Your safety program is about to undergo a major attitude adjustment. And here's the best part: it's a painless and exciting change that will make your workplace safer starting immediately.
During these two days of seminars you'll learn how to:
- Maximize your personal impact
- Listen with purpose - find out what' really going on in the field
- Have the courage to take a stronger stand on safety
- Market and sell your safety program to your own people
- Inspire employees to be proud of their safe behavior
- Reduce stress, a common root cause of accidents
- Use props to capture and hold audience attention
- Overcome boredom even with topics that are familar or technical
- Spice up safety meetings with techniques borrowed from professional entertainers
View Outlines for Both Days
Oh yeah, you’ll have fun too!
Richard Hawk gives you real value by making sure his audience learns as well as has a good time. He incorporates insightfully useful ideas, culture changing techniques, songs, true-life stories, audience participation, props and prizes to deliver a full day of immediately useful tips, and ideas.
Sign up for both days and receive the following:
- Two-day seminar facilitated by Richard Hawk
- Autographed copies of The Best of Safety Stuff (day one) and Spice It Up! 52 Easy
Ways To Turn Your Safety Meetings From Bland to Grand (day two)
- Notetakers for capturing tip, techniques and ideas
- Continental breakfast and lunch each day
- And More!
*Save when you register for both days
- $749 for both days
- $399 for day one only
- $399 for day two only
out more about Richard Hawk
and what others have to
say about his presentations.